- Infections and Immunoepidemiology Branch, National Cancer Institute (NCI)
Intramural research focusing on cancer risk related to infections and immune disturbance.
- HIV Infection and Cancer Risk, National Cancer Institute (NCI)
NCI Fact Sheet on HIV and Cancer.
- Office of HIV and AIDS Malignancy, National Cancer Institute (NCI)
Coordinates research on HIV and cancer.
- Office of AIDS Research, National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Coordinates the scientific, budgetary, legislative, and policy elements of the NIH AIDS research program.
- HIV/AIDS, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Provides information on the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
- HIV/AIDS Treatment Guidelines
Guidelines for management of opportunistic infections in adults and adolescents, including prevention and screening for cancers associated with HIV infection.